Who says your Easter table setting has to involve numerous bunnies and piles of coloured eggs? This year I leave out the conventional accessories and will instead mimic a blooming spring garden table (by lack of one outside). I decorated the Easter branches with cute birds and a few dispersed hanging ribbons. As a centerpiece I group a large collection of miniature watering cans in popping colours, alternated by tin plant pots with flower bulbs in bloom. Each place setting includes a pastel coloured vase with a flower and a garden tool with a label as the name place card. The only bunnies I do use are the felt egg warmers.
If you want to go overboard on the ‘garden theme’ you can also use the faux grass mats I used in one of my previous posts. I didn’t because my signature style is to use as many natural things in the centerpiece as possible. I prefer real flowers and branches. (For my shopping list of the used items, scroll down)
- clipping birds, pastel vases, watering cans, gardening tools, tin plant pots, pink votives, white beakers – Flying Tiger
- bunny egg warmers, blue napkins – Dille & Kamille
- 6 Easter place settings to impress your guests
- 10 inspiring table settings for Easter
- Decorating for Easter
- Easter Brunch Recipe: Pesto Soufflé