In her lifestyle blog 30’s magazine, Louise de Miranda (45) chases and shares life’s little luxuries for the thirty-somethings and beyond who like to instill style in their everyday life. 30’s Magazine is about celebrating and savouring the best things in life: From jetting off to design hotels, to opting for exclusivity instead of trends in your home décor. Louise shares her personally tried and tested travel notes, design conscious shopping tips, timeless interior design ideas, and favourite design-proof restaurants. But there is also room for the simple luxuries in life, like a walk in nature or trying a new recipe. 30s Magazine embraces the little luxuries that create moments of happiness in our often frenzied lives
Who are the readers?
- 30-40 year old women (60%), 40-50 (20%)
- Global audience, >120 nationalities, university level degree, urban, married with kids, full-time career
- Top 5 origin: Netherlands, USA, Germany, U.K., France
- Profession: Corporate, Freelance business owners/creatives, Interior stylists, Bloggers
- Personality and interests: design conscious, urban chic, confident, elegance, jetsetter, cosmopolitan, poise, discerning, international allure
30s Magazine is a micro influencer. It was nominated for the Amara interior blog awards as Best International Blog in 2014 and as Best European Blog in 2015 and 2016.
- Social media influence 7.1k
- instagram engagement rate 3,2%
- Password for the media kit is provided upon request
Louise is 45 years old and lives in a small town in the west of the Netherlands. She is a self-employed Communications Manager, and also freelances as Freelance Content Creator and Interior Photographer. After studying American Studies and Communications & Journalism, she started her career at the Travel news department at CNN in Atlanta. In 2004 she founded her own business in Corporate Communications Consultancy for Fortune 500 and blue chip organisations, expanding it to Content Creation/Social Media Management for small businesses in 2014. Connect on Linkedin.
Louise started 30s Magazine in 2011 and since then her editorial work and her blog have been featured in international online and print publications. For an overview visit the ‘In the Media” page. To get a glimpse of her freelance interior photography productions go to my Steller where she shares a small selection of her interior photography or go to her portfolio of publications on Houzz.com (writing and photography)
‘Luxury is anything that feels special.
It can be a moment, it can be a walk on the beach,
it could be a kiss from your child,
or it could be a beautiful picture frame, a special fragrance.
I think luxury doesn’t necessarily have to mean expensive’.