Beauty essential: Royal Fern anti-aging cream

Today I would like to share a detail of my beauty regimen; my Royal Fern anti-aging cream. I’m often complimented about my almost wrinkle-less face and therefore younger appearance. People also want to know my secret. I think it’s 70% genetic. The other 30% has to do with nutrition, healthy living, and using the right […]

Dead Clean

I recently discovered a new brand of bath and body products called Dead Clean. The name itself is already brilliant, but that I will explain later. What drew me to the products in the first place, was the packaging. The bottles, and tubes of the travelkit, are so on trend and effortlessly chic. They are matte […]

DIY Lavender Scrub

Spring clean your skin, for the sun is forecast to come out tomorrow and make its presence in full galore! After the longest winter ever, it is actually going to happen. Spring is coming! And while we all spring clean our homes, our skin could use a little pep as well. Before going out in […]