Hoorah! Today is the second anniversary of 30s Magazine! Exactly two years ago on this day I wrote my first blog post. It feels like I’ve been doing it for much longer. While my first year was about building a network with the press and big brands, this second year was a year of making new friends and of collaborating with other bloggers and like-minded people. [continue reading after photo]
I was mainly focused on growing internationally and I’m happy to say I did. The five highlights of this second blog year were:
- I grew my international readership and I currently have more international followers, fans and readers and blog friends than I have Dutch. Mission accomplished.
- I took part in a weekend workshop at the home of best-selling author Holly Becker in Hanover, where I met 16 other international bloggers and made new friendships with German, Australian, Israeli, Irish and British bloggers.
- I collaborated with American and British bloggers and e-magazine publishers and contributed to their publications. This will continue in the coming months and at the end of this year I will share an overview of all my contributions.
- Together with Dutch magazine Eigen Huis & Interieur I took a group of international interior design bloggers around Amsterdam on a design tour and as a result made new connections and friends in the USA and UK.
- I expanded my collaborations with hotels, shops and book publishers which gives me access to new experiences and products I love and can share with you.
A big thank you to all my readers who tune in to my tips and motivate me to continue. So let’s have cake! I made a chocolate cake with raspberry and strawberry mascarpone and red fruit topping. For the recipe, scroll down.
For the recipe of the cake click here.
For the strawberry and raspberry mascarpone you’ll need:
- 125 gr mascarpone
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- handfull of raspberries, pureed
- handfull of strawberries, pureed
- 2 tbsp of icing sugar
- Put all ingredients in a foodprocessor or blender and mix until creamy
- Usng a spatula, top the cake with the mascarpone
- Lay fruits on top