Instead of showing up with a bottle of wine, flowers or a box of chocolate, why not make a nice hostess gift basket? I just love to select products, make or bake something, and personalize a basket in a specific theme or colour palette. Last weekend I went to Hannover and created this gift basket for the hostess, Holly Becker. It has a Cozy Christmas theme with a pink colour palette.
Here’s what I put in the basket:
- a mug
- a small jar with roasted almond tea with a self crafted label
- a pack of almond nougat with a cute sticker (The sticker on the nougat is from Tierlantijn.
- a hyacinth bulb wrapped in paper with a pink ribbon
- a small white honeycomb ball (available at LangzalzeLeven)
- I crafted a small jar. The jar is filled with moss, twigs of pink heather, a tea light, and cake toppers like a reindeer and tree. You can get a piece of fabric or felt to cover the lid with elastic band.
- a thank you card and black pouch with a small present. I used a string and pink button to wrap around the black gift pouch as an embellishment.
- Instead of using a basket, try using a tin box, or garden pot.