I’m already counting down to Christmas, but officially you shouldn’t start until the first of December. That leaves us ten more days to make an advent calendar. Here is a round up of ideas to craft one that stands out.
1. Carnet Parisiens fill up a pine wooden tree with small origami pyramids. Just go to her blog for the tutorial.
2. This small bags bunting from Ahoimeise is perfect to stuff with pretty gifts.
3. You can buy these small craft houses at Mokkasin and decorate them anyway you like. So cute!
4. Fold small boxes and top them with tiny pine trees. Find the tutorial and free printables here. Thank you Oh Happy Day blog!
5. Get the free printables and collect your toiletpaper cartons and you are off for some good old fun creating these fellows.
You might also like last year’s round up of Advent calendars. Have a look here.
Or check out this playful take on the Advent wreath.