Easter brunch is only a week away. This year I’m not hosting the brunch so I haven’t been experimenting with recipes or trying out new things. Nonetheless, I have a range of scrumptious recipes up my sleeve in case I do have to contribute something. Browsing my archives I came up with a top 6 of my favourites. What are you making this Easter brunch?
Mini pesto souffles – Get the recipe
2. Spring salad with king prawns, grapefruit and asparagus – Get the recipe
3. Croque Madamme Muffins – Get the recipe
4. One-person Tomato Tarts au gratin – Get the recipe
5. Raspberry, lime and cocounut milk cream pots – Get the recipe
6. Japanese Cherry Blossom Cheesecake – Get the recipe