Sunday mornings are the best because Sundays are for elaborate and slow breakfasts with warm fresh croissants, blushing strawberries, oven baked bread, pancakes and omelettes. You don’t have to rush out and you can walk around in your pajamas, read a magazine, or watch a classic movie. I always try to deviate from the traditional ham and cheese omelette and add different ingredients to make it extra luxurious and special. So here are my 5 favourite omelette recipes to inspire you. I know you’ll love them too!
1. An omelette with feta cheese, red onions, cherry tomatoes, red sweet pepper and a pinch of black pepper
2. A spinach omelette with goat cheese and turkey bacon
3. An omelette with river crab, sprng onions, avocado, red onion and shiitake mushrooms
4. An omelette with smoked salmon and asparagus
5. Potato and chorizo omelette by Jamie Oliver
You might also like
Delightful Dimanche: egg muffins
1 thought on “5 x Sunday omelette”
Thanks for these great ideas Louise, I love omelettes and they make a great breakfast or brunch meal.